Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.215 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 40% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,265 (元8,935) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)