Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.572 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,184 (¥197,940) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)