Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,474 (¥62,770) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)