Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,422 (¥194,758) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)