Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,214 (¥179,736) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)