Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.593 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,460 (¥63,148) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,600TL (about 1 hour ago)