Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.636 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,656 (¥258,813) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 360 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)