Cost of living comparison between Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.129 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 122% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,550 (£482) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)