Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,118 prices entered by 1,033 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 71.308 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 287% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨360,087 ($5,050) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (22 minutes ago)