Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 48.483 INR / NZD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 143% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨226,232 (NZ$4,666) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$396,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riga costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 4 hours ago)