Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.793 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 63% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,394 (Q2,888) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)