Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 821 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.798 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 62% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,333 (Q3,448) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (38 minutes ago)