Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.827 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 67% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,411 (Q4,918) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (33 minutes ago)