Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.689 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 44% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,907 (Q10,117) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Hobart costs AU$1,935 (30 minutes ago)