Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.048 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 66% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,768 (Q2,295) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (17 minutes ago)