Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.134 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 45% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,507 (Q9,361) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)