Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.040 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 176% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,472 (1,911 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (17 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (41 minutes ago)