Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.589 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 170% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨280,683 (14,329 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)