Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 134% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,643 (¥111,680) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)