Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 130% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,751 (¥115,130) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)