Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 137% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,685 (¥49,967) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)