Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02271 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,152 (COL$5,114,664) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)