Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02244 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 47% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,646 (COL$1,232,177) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)