Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.764 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 119% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,320 (20,744 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (38 minutes ago)