Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.733 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 141% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,117 (4,473 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)