Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.827 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,314 (R$ 8,095) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (40 minutes ago)