Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,827 (€1,134) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)