Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.799 INR / BDT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 5% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,921 (Taka 73,761) in Narail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)