Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.972 INR / NZD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 130% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,051 (NZ$936) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)