Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.781 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,735 (元3,142) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)