Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.161 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 5% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,153 (元6,018) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)