Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.282 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 11% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,148 (元6,142) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)