Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.599 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 11% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,703 (元6,388) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)