Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.296 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 55% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,656 (元8,417) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (37 minutes ago)