Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.632 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 71% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,066 (元4,783) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)