Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.718 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 42% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,805 (元1,832) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)