Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.901 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 43% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,859 (元2,713) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)