Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.814 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 38% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,612 (1,719 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Xiamen costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)