Cost of living comparison between Nalut, Libya and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.845 INR / LYD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 60% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,985 (627 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 5 hours ago)