Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.950 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 43% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,219 (1,826 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dublin costs €459 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (38 minutes ago)