Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.894 INR / THB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 74% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,707 (17,270 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)