Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.929 INR / THB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 74% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,763 (11,280 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)