Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.932 INR / THB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 69% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,780 (28,868 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)