Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06077 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,889 (1,709,614 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)