Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05540 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,340 (385,184 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)