Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.645 INR / KES
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 72% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,284 (Shilling50,084) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)