Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 162% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,695 (¥56,026) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)