Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 153% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,327 (¥135,984) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)