Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.832 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,628 (5,361 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.05 (about 1 hour ago)