Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.081 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨65,533 (руб 60,620) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)