Cost of living in Mysore, India vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018.
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 11% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨101,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨89,411 in Mysore.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)