Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018.
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 8% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨105,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨96,217 in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)