Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 148% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,601 (€2,010) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)