Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 50% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,395 (₨36,509) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (42 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)