Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 51% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,833 (₨28,915) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (33 minutes ago)