Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.861 INR / BDT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 7% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,056 (Taka 23,295) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)