Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.139 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,695 (711KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)