Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.912 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,539 (1,651KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)