Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.141 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,723 (1,719KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,574 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 499 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (39 minutes ago)