Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 42.303 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 19% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,863 (2,999KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)