Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.528 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,568 (1,001KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)