Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16219 INR / KMF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 43% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,543 (502,751 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)