Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14529 INR / KMF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 43% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,302 (153,495 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (31 minutes ago)