Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15657 INR / KMF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 43% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,584 (584,950 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,200 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 1 hour ago)