Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15268 INR / KMF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 48% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,893 (280,945 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (30 minutes ago)