Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17217 INR / KMF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 45% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,516 (781,314 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Geneva costs CHF 1.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)