Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.095 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 25% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,162 (564 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (37 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)