Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.750 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 133% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,428 (€1,814) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (43 minutes ago)