Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.991 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 133% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨230,730 (€2,849) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)