Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.931 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,647 (R$ 1,237) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)