Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.351 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨27,625 ($b2,954) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)