Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02376 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 26% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,632 (COL$3,561,475) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colón costs 20 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)