Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02249 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,899 (COL$4,886,167) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)