Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02245 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,428 (COL$3,136,420) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)