Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02331 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 42% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,720 (COL$760,098) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (27 minutes ago)