Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02393 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 23% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,677 (COL$3,246,138) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)