Cost of living comparison between Montería, Colombia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02276 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,683 (COL$1,128,530) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)