Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02170 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,645 (COL$3,348,228) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 460 B/. (about 2 hours ago)