Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 171% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨265,788 (€3,135) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)