Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.507 INR / LRD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 63% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,072 (215,202 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)