Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46605 INR / LRD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 53% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,004 (321,859 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)