Cost of living comparison between Monclova, Mexico and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.604 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,058 (Mex$ 6,397) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)