Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.102 INR / TTD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 94% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,601 (10,948 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)