Cost of living comparison between Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.008 INR / TTD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 120% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,371 (3,434 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)