Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.632 INR / TTD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 120% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,825 (6,626 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)