Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.189 INR / TTD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 128% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,646 (3,498 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (21 minutes ago)