Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.715 INR / KES
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 62% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,648 (Shilling210,813) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)