Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.639 INR / KES
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 48% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,455 (Shilling143,176) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)