Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.659 INR / KES
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 90% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,694 (Shilling35,970) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)