Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 780%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11622 INR / SOS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 478% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,299 (776,958 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)