Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 800%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11834 INR / SOS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 493% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,155 (626,613 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (35 minutes ago)