Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 1406%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11485 INR / SOS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 448% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨301,507 (2,625,202 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)