Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 1425%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12526 INR / SOS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 429% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨561,015 (4,478,681 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)