Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.619 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,042 ($496) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 2 hours ago)