Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.676 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,516 (782 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 2 hours ago)