Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.004 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,778 (1,275 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)