Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.949 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 32% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,520 (352 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £43 (2 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (40 minutes ago)