Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan vs Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.515 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 30% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,759 (₨234,661) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)