Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 71% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,023 (₨49,270) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)