Cost of living comparison between Miri, Malaysia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.033 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 67% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,862 (RM1,301) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)