Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.875 INR / BYN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 13% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,191 (3,637 BYN) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)