Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.720 INR / BYN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 14% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,192 (3,059 BYN) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)