Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.626 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨55,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨48,909 (Mex$ 13,489) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)