Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 134% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,261 ($430) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,507 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)