Cost of living comparison between Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.034 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 134% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,530 ($537) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 3 hours ago)