Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.897 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 123% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,185 ($2,165) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (43 minutes ago)