Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.081 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 127% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,958 ($1,865) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)